We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Who is self-driven and have an ability to lead a team as well.
Primary job responsibilities
• Generate and maintain front-end code.
• Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
• Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
• Collaborate with back end developer’s team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
• Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
• Develop reusable code libraries
• Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
• Develop web accessible and browser compatible code
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
• Working experience of ASP.NET
• Ability to create robust web applications from visual concepts, wireframes, and interactive product design sessions
• Experience with modern client-side libraries and application frameworks like Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery UI, AngularJS, BackboneJS, jSon etc.
• Familiarity with development tools most specifically visual studio 2013
• Thorough knowledge of how client applications communicate over HTTP to services located on different web properties
• Experience with Agile development
• Must present a portfolio of UI development work; please include links to work within your resume
Can send your CV’s on this email address